Sex and the City has notoriously made men roll their eyes (even though we know they are hot for the lead ladies) and women tune in. Whether you watch it because it is the only decent thing on late night or you are a hard core fan who wishes you were the 5th in the circle of friends, there is a connecting factor for all: Girls just want to have fun!
So what to do in little ol’ Steamboat to celebrate the premier? Gather the up the Ladies of course! We highly recommend taking the Sex and the City mottos to heart this weekend for the Premiere of Sex and the City 2! Ditch the silly boys, put on your favorite heels, grab a cocktail dress, go to dinner with your best gals then off to the movies!
Big City Style: Uptown Restaurants in Steamboat
- Bistro C.V. This new age modern restaurant in Steamboat features delicious gourmet dishes and has been reviewed in the NY Times Travel section and more. See their menu. For mud season they are doing great happy hour deals with ½ price apps and a huge wine and drink menu to choose from.
- Three Peaks Grill is a contemporary take on the grill type fare of steaks and seafood. Indulge with ahi tuna to petite medallions. See the full menu.
- Café Diva is a superb refreshing and delicious on-mountain choice. Every dish packs a surprise of amazing flavor with a unique twist. If you can wait till Tuesday they offer half price appetizers, salads and soups. See menu.
- Mambo Italiano: Sit at the outside bar in warm afternoon sun and enjoy their Superb Martinis or even better the Mojitos!
- Harwigs: Sit at the cute little bar in Harwigs and enjoy a wide range of option for Martinis. They also have an extensive wine menu.
- Café Diva: Their bartenders are some of the best! They absolutely know their drinks and are always creating something new. Ask to see if they are making the Blood Orange Martini
- Bella’ Wine Bar: Its not Martinis but the wine is not to miss. It is recently new in Steamboat and is a styling wine bar with exposed wood beams and a super modern nice feel.
Can’t celebrate Sex and the City without shopping! Steamboat has unique boutiques that offer a wide arrange of styles. Some of our favorites are:
- Over the Moon has amazing unique cute clothing and jewelry and tonight is their ladies night! Get 10% off and get an extra 5% if you bring a friend that has not been before! Go shopping before cocktails!
- Talulla has fancy jewelry, inexpensive beautiful bags and really unique skin products, journals, scarfs etc. It will be hard to leave with out finding something you have to have!
- Kali’s Boutique has gorgeous designer name brands from traditional looks to outstanding dresses.
- 7th Street Boutique you can find trending accessories that are on the cheap to moderately priced. Great earrings, sunglasses, scarfs, hats and purses.
- Chez Nous is on the pricier side but they have chic casual wear to trending work and night out outfits.
If you are coming to Steamboat get the best lodging and accommodations in town when you stay with ResortQuest Steamboat. We will make your vacation a luxurious experience.