Thursday, February 18, 2010

I have the Best Backyard in the World! By Luka.

How many children can say that this is their backyard, their every day playground?

Pictured, Howelsen Hill in downtown Steamboat Springs on the front and Mt.Werner at the Steamboat Ski Resort on the back.

This is where I learn, train and excel from the tiny magic carpet on Howelsen to the back bowls and hikes of Mt Werner. I am a alpine skier, snowboarder and a tele skier.

In the evenings when my older brother trains with Winter Sports Club, I go tubing on Howelsen with my mom and my friends. The concession stand has the best hot chocolate chip cookies when I need a break. I love my home town.

My name is Luka, I am 3 years old and this is my Steamboat.

(Luka is Maria's son. Maria is the Reservations Manager for ResortQuest Steamboat. For the insider advice on your planning a vacation in Steamboat for your family, contact Maria at (866) 634-9616 or email SteamboatInfo@ResortQuest.com).

No comments: